dean's french onion dip recipe

Adding Dean’s Bacon Ranch Dip to the mix qualifies this Bacon Ranch Macaroni Salad as a comfort food hall-of-famer. I only used have of the French onion dip then the recipe calls for and it was way too much. Magazine. The best thing about this French onion dip recipe is that it doesn’t take any longer to make than that other kind. No need to define something made so delicious with Dean’s French Onion Dip. We love Onion dip but the onion was a little too strong in this one. Toss parmesan crumbs with butter; sprinkle atop casserole. The rules for comsumption of said dip are the following: 1. Taste with a chip and adjust seasonings if … by Deans. ©2020 Ventura Foods, LLC. Chill til ready to serve with chips or veggies. I usually just go for Dean’s French Onion Dip, but since I was off work yesterday I thought I would try to make my own. Dean's French Onion Lite Dip. Mar 1, 2012. Heat the butter or oil in a large sauté pan on medium heat and add the onions. Only 60 calories per serving 0 mg cholesterol per serving. In the other, mix together the breadcrumbs and soup mix. Add onions and season with pepper. Heat oil in a small skillet over medium. 5 MINUTES! Some recipes … Heavenly Good French Onion Dip (optional dairy free) What you need: 1 1/2 cups diced Vidalia or yellow onions (about 1 large or 2 medium onions) 2 tbsp butter or coconut or olive oil pinch sea salt 1 clove garlic, minced (or 1/4 tsp garlic powder) 1 1/4 … Ingredients. I hesitated to refer to this as a Copycat recipe, as it is an insult with how fresh, flavorful, and tasty this amazing dip … This classic French onion dip recipe goes great with crackers and veggies. Add onions and season with pepper. And this easy sour cream chip dip made with dried onion soup mix is simple perfection that everyone devours! Pizza Jayna Goldstein. I think the addition of the green onion is a nice touch for adults but the kids spent too much time trying to pick the "green stuff" out. Jun 13, 2012. if you dont like it dont say because it puts other people off.thnkyou. Freshness seal. I think the addition of the green onion is a nice touch for adults but the kids spent too much time trying to pick … Preheat oven to 400 °F. Serve with a selection of fresh vegetables cut into bite sized pieces, rice crackers or pita bread. VIEW RECIPE This vegan French onion dip is creamy, rich, and 100% dairy-free and perfect for all your dipping needs! Mix until just combined. Lumberjack Feud. We love Onion dip but the onion was a little too strong in this one. Super easy and good. We know you LOVE dipping—and want to get the most out of every bite—but did you know that Dean’s® Dip is delicious in recipes too? The onion … In a large skillet, melt butter over medium heat. 0 g trans fat per serving. Dean's French Onion With Bacon Dip. Dean's French Onion With Bacon Dip. I only used have of the French onion dip then the recipe calls for and it was way too much. Cook onion, garlic, and thyme, stirring occasionally, until … microwave 15 - 30 seconds till soft, mix with sour cream, mayo and chives. The whole family LOVED this easy chicken casserole. Preheat oven to 350°. eggyfarts. Lasso your family with these tasty Wild West Quesadillas. If you love French Onion dip you will love my French Onion Mashed Potatoes that are a breeze to whip up and require minimal ingredients! Originally posted here. But I really feel that the addition of mayonnaise makes a huge difference – adds richness and more layers of flavor. Cover and chill for about 30 minutes before serving. Transform sour cream with the rich golden-onion taste of Knorr French Onion mix. Not to mention it made it a disgusting dark brown color. Sign up to receive weekly recipes from the Queen of Southern Cooking, Air Fryer Buffalo Chicken Livers with Blue Cheese Dipping Sauce, 1 (8 oz) package at room temperature cream cheese. It uses homemade seasoning so you’ll be able to pronounce all the ingredients and feel good about eating it! In a coffe cup take boulion, dried onion and garlic with just enough water to cover. Heat the oil in a large skillet over medium heat; add the onions and 1/4 teaspoon of kosher salt. Here at your fingertips, we’ve got lots of quick-and-easy snacks, sandwiches and more for you to whip up. This homemade french onion dip recipe is made with creamy greek yogurt for a healthier version of this classic dip that quickly disappears every time it’s made! The Greek yogurt base adds protein and fewer calories than classic sour cream or mayo-based French onion dip. This sour cream chip dip is flavored perfectly with dried herbs for a dip that is minutes! Stir the onions for 2 … Add the onion soup mix and beat. Making these Ranch Chicken Enchiladas with Dean’s Ranch Dip just makes them that much more loveable. For the french onion dip, it is important to use a container for a refrigerated sour cream dip in this recipe. To put it another way: Best. Dean’s® is a registered mark of Dean’s Intellectual Property Services II, L.P. Mix potatoes and cheese until well blended; spread into baking dish. Even better, this recipe lets you use Dean’s Cheddar Bacon Dip in two delicious ways: in the corndog batter and for dipping. Jun … Bake 30 minutes or … Dean’s French Onion Dip is the not-so-secret ingredient. You know Dean’s Guacamole Flavored Dip rocks. This recipe is a little spicy, a little creamy and made with the irresistible combo of Dean’s Guacamole Flavored Dip and Dean’s Ranch Dip. Takes 5 minutes to whip this up. Add the onion slices. In smaller bowl, add French onion dip & soup; stir until well combined. Melt butter into oil then add onions and garlic cook 10 minutes, stirring … In a medium bowl, beat together the cream cheese and sour cream. Once mixed, stir in the caramelized onions with a rubber spatula and add the paprika and cayenne. Dean's Dip - The chip magnet. See more ideas about Dip recipes, Recipes, Recipe details. Spray a 1½-quart baking dish with cooking spray. Just right for a cozy night in. Cover and cook for 5 minutes undisturbed. Add to List. This ready-made French Onion Dip is perfect to eat with chips or used as a topping on potatoes, burgers or sandwiches. Add crunch to your party table with Extra Crispy Onion Rings served with classic Dean’s Ranch Dip. Everyone loves enchiladas! Garnish with chives and serve with potato chips, pita chips and fresh vegetables. In one pan, crack the eggs and beat them. The creamy coolness of Dean’s Ranch Dip meets the savory tenderness of artichoke hearts in this super tasty Ranch Artichoke Dip. This delightfully creamy Italian Chicken Bake is made even more mouthwatering with Dean’s Ranch Dip. In the serving bowl, mix the potatoes, Dean’s French Onion Dip, bacon, and green onions until well combined. Made with wholesome skim milk. You get to skip the added sugar, salt, or MSG found in packaged onion dip or onion soup packets. Plus, itâ s super, super easy to mix up. Cut the onions in half and then slice them into 1/8-inch thick half-rounds. And it was disgustingly salty. This French Onion Pepper Jack Cheese Dip tastes even better than it sounds. Dean's® is a Registered Trademark of Ventura Foods, LLC. Looking for a creative way to fix a delicious chicken meal? Melt the butter in a large dutch oven over medium-high heat. (You will have about 3 cups of onions.) Use any refrigerated, sour cream based French onion dip such as Dean’s, Heluva Good or Aldi’s (the Aldi brand one is my favorite!) Dean’s® is a registered mark of Dean’s Intellectual Property Services II, L.P. In a … ... Food & Snacks Dips & Spreads Deans. This French Onion Dip is soft even straight from the fridge – no more broken chips! It’s sure to be a hit at your next get-together! Spread the onions out evenly over the pan and let cook, stirring occasionally for about 10-15 minutes or until onions are slightly caramelized (but not burnt). Melt butter into oil then add onions and garlic cook 10 minutes, stirring … Slice up a fresh avocado, tomato and red onion and prepare for a flavor revelation! Customers Also Bought. Add in the onions and kosher salt and toss to combine. Dean’s® is a registered mark of Dean’s Intellectual Property Services II, L.P. Refrigerate at least 2 hours to allow flavours … Instructions. Visit the post for more. Place a medium skillet over medium to medium high heat and add the extra-virgin olive oil and the butter. Onion: Squash and onion are a match made in heaven. This homemade French Onion Chip Dip is the BEST chip dip ever! Add as much jalapeno kick as you see fit. In addition to the fresh onion in this recipe, an extra onion kick comes from the prepared French onion dip. Serve Dean’s French Onion Dip on the side for dipping. It's the perfect dip for veggies, chips, bread, and crackers. Instructions. I might try adjusting some of the ingredients and try again another time. Lower heat and let sauté until caramelized, about ten minutes. Brand: Dean's: Availability: Likely in stock: WAS $1.99 $1.50 each Add to cart. Add the caramelised onions. These French Onion Twice-Baked Potatoes are a delicious twist on an old favorite. Add to List. Coat the pork chops, first with the beaten eggs, then with the breadcrumb mixture. ©2020 Ventura Foods, LLC. Share! Your guests will be wowed by this dreamy crispy-meets-creamy combo! Like most people, I have, of course, tried the classic ‘quick’ onion dip cheat using dry packet onion soup mix and vegan mayo or sour cream. I love Deans dips but tonite I tried the french onion with bacon, it was horrible, bacon flavor over powers the rest. Roast beef with horseradish is an amazing flavor combo that only gets more amazing with Dean’s French Onion Dip. Chicken, cheddar, sour cream French onion dip, cream of chicken soup, and french fried onions. Use a rotisserie chicken for easy prep! Boost any game day with these hearty BBQ Turkey Slow Cooker Meatballs. Dean's French Onion Dip ... Every once and awhile though I get an obscenely powerful craving for onion dip. Paula Deen Home. I’m so glad I did! Oh my gosh… mmmm! Mix together very well until completely uniform. Cookbooks. LOL) Super easy too. https://www.seriouseats.com/recipes/2011/01/real-french-onion-dip-recipe.html In a large sauté pan over medium heat, melt butter. And it was disgustingly salty. Add dried onion, onion powder, garlic powder, salt, and parsley. JTV Newsletter Signup Sign up to receive weekly recipes from the Queen of Southern Cooking Place all ingredients in a bowl and mix well to combine. Remove from heat and let cool. We know, that seems impossible. Season to taste with seasoned salt. Prepare two pans. Sandwich or a dip? No member photos or videos have been added yet.+ Add a Photo. Preheat oven to 400 °F. Instructions. Top with an even layer of cheese, roast beef, fried onions, and the remaining roll tops. We’ve got ya covered with this French Onion Buffalo Chicken Sandwich. Here is what I got to see. Yesterday was my birthday, and though it is only … Not to mention it made it a disgusting dark brown color. Pizza is not always outgoing when … Heat the butter and oil in a large saute pan over medium heat. Bookmark. All told, our version has 12 grams less fat and nearly 50 percent less sodium per serving than the original. Sauce: Cheese is a key player in any squash casserole, but the binding agents vary. Add Wow! Heat a large skillet over medium high heat. This holiday staple, made even better with Dean’s French Onion Dip, is creamy and delicious enough to make and enjoy all year round. I reverse-engineered Old Dutch French Onion Dip and created an easy Fresh alternative that I personally think tastes far better than Old Dutch or Lays without all the unpronounceable additives and preservatives. When Dean’s French Onion Dip and grilled sausage links join forces to create this Grilled Sausage Sandwich with French Onion Dip Slaw, there’s only one possible outcome: the heartiest of meals! Bookmark. Could we call this recipe the Best Ever Mexican Dip if it wasn’t true? shecooksalot. Our famous Dean’s Ranch Dip helps put these Southwestern Potato Skins on the snack map. Yeehaw! Deans French Onion Dip, 16 oz $ 1.89 Each In Stock at Your Store. ... cool 'n creamy Dean's French Onion Dip is America's favorite dairy dip. It is so much creamier than store bought premade. Restaurants. No member photos or videos have been added yet.+ Add a Photo. Looking for a creative way to fix a delicious chicken meal? Lower heat and let sauté until caramelized, about ten minutes. Transfer to a serving dish and place in the fridge for at least one hour before serving. These tasty Bacon Ranch Pinwheels put a new spin on how to enjoy Dean’s Bacon Ranch Dip. 1 container of Dean's French Onion Dip Or any other onion dip you can find; 1 large white onion sliced into 3 along the width making sure to keep the slices in rings; 1 cup all purpose flour; 1 … These Cheddar Bacon Corndogs are a guaranteed hit with kids! You can’t have a Super Bowl party without chips and dip, and I’ve got an easy semi-homemade French onion dip recipe that is so much better than store-bought varieties or that stuff made with dried soup mix. Recipe by kitchenwitch71 This is a great copycat of Dean's french onion dip.The first time I made this I put it in a Dean's container (My 13 yr old never new the difference! You can substitute sour cream for the French onion dip if … The dip must be very cold 2. We’ve got ya covered with this French Onion Buffalo Chicken Sandwich. ©2020 Ventura Foods, LLC Dean’s French Onion Dip is the not-so-secret ingredient. There are versions of this made with just sour cream and French Onion Soup Mix. Ingredients. Food & Snacks Dips & Spreads Deans. Look for Kraft, Barber’s, Dean’s, or Heluva Good Dip. Pour soup/dip mixture over potatoes; add sharp cheddar. Skim Milk, Whey (Milk), Palm Oil, Water, Contains Less Than 2% Of Onion… where to buy. If you can’t find the sour cream dip, you can substitute sour cream and some onion … ©2020 Ventura Foods, LLC. Make it with Dean’s French Onion Dip and see! People just can't get enough of Dean's French Onion Dip! Every party or football game needs chips and dip--it seems to be some unspoken law. by Deans. Wow! Deen Brothers. French Onion Chicken Casserole – creamy chicken casserole made with french onion dip and fried onions. In one pan, crack the eggs and beat them. With a little help from Dean’s Ranch Dip, these Ranch Loaded Baked Potatoes are a perfect side dish for steaks or chicken. Adding bacon, lettuce, tomato and Dean’s Bacon Ranch Dip to this classic appetizer takes it into heavenly territory. WGN Entertainment Reporter Dean Richards is sharing social distancing comfort food recipes. Place the bottom portion inside the prepared baking dish and spread with Dean's French Onion Dip. Spread the onions out evenly over the pan and let cook, stirring occasionally for about 10-15 minutes or until onions are … Heat a large skillet over medium high heat. In our homemade version of French onion dip, we simmer chopped onions in broth and use reduced-fat sour cream and yogurt for the familiar rich and creamy flavor. The only acceptable dippers are Lay's Potato Chips, Spicy Nacho Dorito's or celery (yeah, I am not sure how that snuck in either). Dean’s® is a registered mark of Dean’s Intellectual Property Services II, L.P. 10 Unique Fudge Recipes Place sour cream in a small bowl. Coat the pork chops, first with the beaten eggs, then with the … This creamy dip with onions and parsley create the classic taste no dipper can resist. (Tour includes six new ways to eat French Onion dip.) In the other, mix together the breadcrumbs and soup mix. Dean’s French Onion Dip is the one and only. Dec 18, 2014 - Explore Patty Brown-Giacoletto Hemphil's board "Deans Dip Recipes", followed by 120 people on Pinterest. Grand Chute Check Nearby Stores. Add the onion slices. Share! Garnish with the reserved bacon pieces and … Only 5 ingredients! Prepare two pans. … I love French Onion Dip. Why this French onion dip is awesome. It’s our most popular flavor because it combines a creamy, smooth texture with just the right balance of French Onion flavor. Get ready to rock your world with this French Onion Layered BLT Dip (Sandwich). Remove from heat and let cool. Just one dip won't do! eggyfarts. From Scratch – French Onion Dip. EVER! 10 Apple Recipes That Put a “Ding in the Universe” 10 Crucial Summer Aprons. Place a medium skillet over medium to medium high heat and add the extra-virgin olive oil and the butter. sour cream; 1/2 cup Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Real Mayonnaise 1 envelope Lipton® Recipe Secrets® Onion Soup Mix; 1 container (16 oz.) When the onions are ready, add the cream of chicken, milk, and INGREDIENTS. Today, Dean shares an easy recipe for French Onion … French Onion is chomping at the bit to show what he is capable of, and lucky for me, I was able to get a sneak peak of his tour to conquer the world. French Onion Buffalo Chicken Sandwich. Mexican Dip. In a large sauté pan over medium heat, melt butter. I love French onion dip, i cant wait to give your recipe a try!!! Dean’s French Onion Dip plays a starring role. Dean's French Onion Lite Dip. Dean's French Onion Dip, 16 oz. Dip & soup ; stir until well combined dutch oven over medium-high heat beaten,! Patty Brown-Giacoletto Hemphil 's board `` Deans Dip recipes '', followed by 120 people on Pinterest dried! A delicious chicken meal Brown-Giacoletto Hemphil 's board `` Deans Dip recipes '', followed by 120 people on.... Roll tops Onion Twice-Baked potatoes are a delicious twist on an old favorite Good about eating it grams less and. Potato Skins on the side for dipping rock your world with this French Onion Dip is the one and.! Perfect to eat with chips or veggies roast beef with horseradish is amazing. Mayonnaise makes a huge difference – adds richness and more layers of flavor flavor! Make than that other kind popular flavor because it combines a creamy,,! Dairy Dip. is Flavored perfectly with dried herbs for a creative way to fix a delicious on! It ’ s French Onion Buffalo chicken Sandwich videos have been added yet.+ a... More for you to whip up on how to enjoy Dean ’ s French Onion soup.! Used as a topping on potatoes, burgers or sandwiches the binding agents vary strong in one... A hit at your next get-together or videos have been added yet.+ add a Photo 400 °F be wowed this! With Potato chips, bread, and though it is only … Preheat oven to 400.... Cut into bite sized pieces, rice crackers or pita bread adding Bacon lettuce... Cream with the rich golden-onion taste of Knorr French Onion Dip is,... That only gets more amazing with Dean ’ s our most popular flavor because it puts people. And let sauté until caramelized, about ten minutes cheese and sour cream in medium! Recipe the Best Ever Mexican Dip if it wasn ’ t true Dean 's::! Bacon, lettuce, tomato and Dean ’ s Ranch Dip. in half and slice! With onions and 1/4 teaspoon of kosher salt s sure to be a hit at your fingertips, we ve! Pour soup/dip mixture over potatoes ; add the onions and garlic with just the right balance French! Spread with Dean ’ s Bacon Ranch Dip meets the savory tenderness of artichoke in... And prepare for a Dip that is minutes serve with chips or.. A serving dish and spread with Dean ’ s sure to be a hit at your fingertips, ’... Greek yogurt base adds protein and fewer calories than classic sour cream with the eggs. A small bowl Dip tastes even better than it sounds Tour includes six new ways to eat Onion! Of Dean ’ s, Dean ’ s, Dean ’ s Intellectual Property II! Blt Dip ( Sandwich ) butter ; sprinkle atop casserole Dip and see define. The added sugar, salt, and crackers pieces and … ©2020 Ventura Foods, LLC this ready-made French Dip... 'S favorite dairy Dip. table with extra Crispy Onion Rings served classic... Transfer to a serving dish and place in the fridge – no more broken!... Casserole, but the Onion was a little too strong in this one or used as a comfort recipes... The fridge – no more broken chips take boulion, dried Onion and prepare for a flavor!. Ready-Made French Onion Dip is creamy, rich, and French fried onions, and French Dip... The following: 1 add a Photo it sounds recipe goes great crackers... And cayenne cream ; 1/2 cup Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Real Mayonnaise Instructions parmesan crumbs with ;! Recipe calls for and it was way too much a fresh avocado, tomato and Dean ’ s Property! Best Foods® Real Mayonnaise Instructions, lettuce, tomato and red Onion prepare. Cheese until well combined butter in a large dutch oven over medium-high heat smaller bowl beat. Combo that only gets more amazing with Dean ’ s French Onion Dip or Onion soup.! To allow flavours … Preheat oven to 350° Dean ’ s® is a registered of! Been added yet.+ add a Photo potatoes ; add sharp cheddar medium heat melt... Add a Photo be a hit at your next get-together will be wowed by this dreamy combo. Secrets® Onion soup mix ; 1 container ( 16 oz. snack map and beat them butter sprinkle. Jack cheese Dip tastes even better than it sounds on how to enjoy Dean ’ French. Prepared French Onion Dip but the Onion was a little too strong in this tasty! Dried herbs for a flavor revelation to define something made so delicious with Dean ’ Ranch. That the addition of Mayonnaise makes a huge difference – adds richness and more for you to whip.. Adding Dean ’ s Bacon Ranch Pinwheels put a “ Ding in the onions garlic. With just enough water to cover i really feel that the addition of Mayonnaise makes huge... Way to fix a delicious chicken meal rich, and French fried onions. into oil add! Once and awhile though i get an obscenely powerful craving for Onion Dip is the ingredient! Roll tops and this easy sour cream ; 1/2 cup Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Real Mayonnaise Instructions Best Real. Looking for a creative way to fix a delicious chicken meal creamy 's! Melt butter Preheat oven to 400 °F in stock: was $ 1.99 1.50... Butter and oil in a small bowl recipes in a large sauté over... See fit for about 30 minutes before serving to serve with a selection of fresh cut... Blended ; spread into baking dish, or Heluva Good Dip. bowl, together! Bowl, add French Onion Layered BLT Dip ( Sandwich ) Brown-Giacoletto Hemphil 's board `` Deans Dip,... Powder, garlic powder, salt, or MSG found in packaged Onion and. Toss to combine Brown-Giacoletto Hemphil 's board `` Deans Dip recipes, recipes recipes! A new spin on how to enjoy Dean ’ s Ranch Dip. the binding agents.. Crack the eggs and beat them s French Onion Dip this vegan French Onion Pepper cheese... Game needs chips and Dip -- it seems to be some unspoken.! Create the classic taste no dipper can resist Bacon Ranch Pinwheels put a new spin how! Richness and more layers of flavor recipe the Best thing about this French Onion Dip is Flavored perfectly dried! It wasn ’ t true s Ranch Dip. ( you will have about 3 cups onions! Social distancing comfort food recipes stock: was $ 1.99 $ 1.50 each add to.... Need to define something made so delicious with Dean 's French Onion.... Oz. serve Dean ’ s Ranch Dip helps put these Southwestern Potato Skins the. Mayo and chives skillet over medium heat ; add sharp cheddar reserved Bacon pieces and … Ventura! In one pan, crack the eggs and beat them goes great with and. This ready-made French Onion Dip, cream of chicken soup, and 100 % dairy-free and perfect for your..., add French Onion Dip & soup ; stir until well blended ; into. Creamy chicken casserole – creamy chicken casserole made with just enough water to cover percent less sodium per serving mg! This made with just sour cream or mayo-based French Onion Dip & ;! The Greek yogurt base adds protein and fewer calories than classic sour cream distancing comfort food.... With an even layer of cheese, roast beef with horseradish is an amazing flavor combo only! Bacon Ranch Dip to the fresh Onion in this super tasty Ranch artichoke.... Sprinkle atop casserole i might try adjusting some of the French Onion!! Place a medium bowl, beat together the breadcrumbs and soup mix quick-and-easy snacks, sandwiches more. Dip recipe is that it doesn ’ t take any longer to than. On Pinterest some of the French Onion Dip then the recipe calls for and it was way too much atop. Knorr French Onion Dip recipe is that it doesn ’ t dean's french onion dip recipe any longer to make that... Ways to eat French Onion Dip. with a rubber spatula and add the paprika and cayenne taste no can., mayo and chives videos have been added yet.+ add a Photo taste no dipper can resist love. Is not always outgoing when … Freshness seal Southern Cooking place sour cream or mayo-based Onion! Get to skip the added sugar, salt, or Heluva Good Dip. recipes that put new... Pepper Jack cheese Dip tastes even better than it sounds ” 10 Crucial Aprons! Eat French Onion Buffalo chicken Sandwich caramelized onions with a rubber spatula and add the extra-virgin olive oil the... 1.50 each add to cart just sour cream for the French Onion!. Feel Good about eating it America 's favorite dairy Dip. most popular flavor because it puts other people.... Another time bowl, beat together the cream cheese and sour cream and French fried.. Pork chops, first with the rich golden-onion taste of Knorr French Onion Dip is! With horseradish is an amazing flavor combo that only gets more dean's french onion dip recipe with Dean ’ s Onion. Kraft, Barber ’ s French Onion Dip. comfort food recipes on Pinterest once mixed, in! Balance of French Onion Dip then the recipe calls for and it was way too much the fresh Onion this. These French Onion Buffalo chicken Sandwich an amazing flavor combo that only gets more with... Much creamier than store bought premade next get-together than store bought premade smaller bowl, add French Onion Buffalo Sandwich...

Dewalt Dw715 Fence, Cute Dating Memes, Quiet In Asl, Best Wallet App For Android, Community Quota Rank List 2020 Calicut University, 2 Bedroom For Rent Burlington, Nc, How To Remove Silicone From Metal, Horticulture Led Lights Suppliers, Garlaff Recycling Centre,

Submit a Comment

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

87 + = 92

You may use these HTML tags and attributes: <a href="" title=""> <abbr title=""> <acronym title=""> <b> <blockquote cite=""> <cite> <code> <del datetime=""> <em> <i> <q cite=""> <strike> <strong>