what is unicorn spit made of

We manufacture products that work for you. Hey Deetris, thanks for asking I've wondered this also but never looked it up until now. Unicorn SPiT, which is jasmine or lemongrass scented, can be used for pretty much any type of crafting project, from staining furniture to coloring epoxy, to tinting metalwork. If you want to chat, chat. Unicorn Spit Project Ideas . 1-800-767-4667 Unicorn SPiT : The Original Vibrantly Colored Concentrated Stain, Eugene, Oregon. Hand Painted Unicorn Spit Vases: I saw this technique on Unicorn spits Facebook page and wanted to try it for myself. This type of art and statement furniture piece has been on trend for a long time now and doesn’t seem to be reaching its sell-by date anytime soon. Great for adding color to wooden pieces, while still being able to see the beauty of the natural wood grain. Diluting Unicorn SPiT with water allows you to control the opaqueness. You can dilute Unicorn SPiT™ by up to 70% with water to make your stain. Story of my life LOL Anyway – to Angela in Australia – and our host – I mix 3 parts glue 1 part metallic craft paint – it will be thick! 990 OWEN LOOP NORTH EUGENE, OREGON 97042-9121 USA. Dragon's Belly Green Gel Stain and Glaze Bottle (6-Pack) Model# 5770007 $ 71 88 /case $ 71 88 /case Free delivery. You can use it full strength or dilute it up to 70% water to get the look you want. oz. Unicorn SPiT Canada was created, in 2015, at the request of Michelle Nicole. Can you caulk a bathtub without a caulking gun? And I think that about covers it? Unicorn SPiT Gel Stain and Glaze in One™ by Shimmershell's Eclectic Inc. is the only vibrantly colored wood stain on the market today. I am a fan of Unicorn Spit and have used it on various projects but would not purchase it with the intent of only using it for pours only due to the cost. I think I figured out that unicorn spit is hair dye...this is a board I did with manic panic perfect intensity and dollar tree hair dye...the sheen in the middle is just where I added some opal magic to try something...I did this quick in the middle of the night when I had an ephinany so I could make it look a lot better with a little effort . Unicorn SPiT The ORiGiNAL Concentrated Paint, Stain & Glaze in One The perfect art medium for the adventurous artist. I’ll walk you through this project to help inspire your own amazing DIY masterpiece using Unicorn Spit products! But I couldn’t find enough benefits to justify continuing to use it in poured paintings. Sara Wagner is an author and artist from Upstate New York. I got bored waiting for the unicorn spit to move around the surface. What is Unicorn Spit? Michelle was brewing all of the colors and the shimmer spit herself, but recently partnered with a big company for manufacturing and distributing it. Unicorn Spit is a water-based gel stain that is compatible with bare wood (thus showing the grain through the colour) and with chalk paint. See more ideas about Unicorn spit, Painted furniture, Unicorn spit stain. I'm so in love with this! Home Decor. Blended using the side by side swiping of colors going with the grain. Unicorn SPiT 8 fl. Well, you’re about to use it on EVERYTHING! By no means derogatory but quite the opposite, a rare treat. It blends like butter while maintaining it's vibrant color. I have an old buffet and want to paint what type of paint do I use? It is meant to be diluted, although you can use it without diluting. See more ideas about unicorn spit, unicorn spit stain, redo furniture. Have you found a way to incorporate it into your pours? Unicorn Spit stain is an all-in-one paint, stain, and glaze product that has endless application possibilities - literally! Then I clear coat the heck our of it. This water based, non-toxic, pleasant smelling Unicorn Spit is a great way to add a splash of color to your projects whether it be wood, metal, glass, fabric, ceramic, or something else. Make color or os opaque or vibrant as your dreams require Use as a PAINT or dilute with water to create a GEL, STAIN, GLASE, WHITE WASH or ANTIQUING TINT! Unicorn SPiT™ stain is a vibrantly colored wood stain that is COLORFUL non-toxic… Here's a great Tutorial on how to make an awesome Faux Stained Glass Window with Unicorn SPiT Gel Stain and Allure Dimensional Paint! Can you paint a plastic laminate covered dresser? Mixing the water to the Unicorn SPiT™ allows the product to absorb into the porous surface. While it’s fun to tell people that I recently made a piece using Unicorn SPiT, I’m not convinced that this product is economical for pour-style painting. 4 marked as helpful. Look at the three bands of Unicorn SPiT at the bottom of the table. Make Your Own Unicorn Spit Ideal for creating new - or - refinishing thousands of projects. Saved by Cathie Beauvais. Unicorn Spit. Mar 26, 2019 - Explore Jo Schmitt's board "unicorn spit", followed by 194 people on Pinterest. I’ve been experimenting with the Metallics a lot-I can’t get over how vibrant they are! If you are looking to bring back life in an old piece of furniture, or looking to have a truly unique piece, look no further. Thank you so much for your insight, Tisha! I stand by my advice: a computer is a powerful reference tool. Thank you! I squirted the Unicorn SPiT directly across from the original bands and it made stripes. Well, you’re about to use it on EVERYTHING! Jul 9, 2019 - SPONSORED ARTIST When I think of what makes me happy relative to Unicorn SPiT, there are several things that come to mind. Today, you can find Unicorn SPiT in most hardware & craft & hobby store around the world. If you get a chance please read about the lovely creator Michelle Nicole: This is the drive force behind the scene and reason for it's success. Phoenix Fire Orange Gel Stain and Glaze Bottle (Case of 6) Model# 5770003 $ 71 88 /case $ 71 88 /case Free delivery. But remember, if you use water-based paints, like US, then you use an oil-based polyurethane or other sealer. The only limit to its use is the individual's creativity. 3 parts acrylic craft paint, 2 parts Mop & Glo, and 2 parts water. Original artwork is display in an online art gallery. Do I use glossy paint on the walls and flat on the ceiling? Nov 21, 2015 - Have you ever heard of Unicorn SPiT Stain? Put … I usually sell them on my local Pinter… Hi Deetris! If you are going to do the same on wood for … Add 10 parts Unicorn Spit in a re-sealable container to be diluted with water. Dilute Unicorn SPiT up to 30% with water to make a light glaze, white wash or antiquing agent. UNICORN SPIT IS TEMPORARILY OUT OF STOCK DUE TO THE PANDEMIC. Related Article: Best Chalk Paint For Laminate Furniture ; How To Spray Paint Laminate Furniture? May 8, 2019 - Explore Lesley's board "Unicorn spit" on Pinterest. The jasmine scented gel stain is ideal for use in … There are some truly mind-blowing things that can be done with Unicorn Spit, and once you start creating with it, it will become your new Now I know and won't have to bother Connie again. Homemade Unicorn Spit Recipe . PAINT, GEL STAIN and GLAZE in one! And, to make this post more than just me bragging… I thought it would be fun to share some other projects done with Unicorn Spit from some other talented artists and creative entrepreneurs! This side-by-side look was the first technique I learned a few years ago from Unicorn SPiT's Awesome Creative Inventor Michelle---and it is still my favorite! More great unicorn spit ideas. It so relaxing! She was looking for a Canadian distributor. Unicorn SPiT 4 fl. How To Use Unicorn Spit. My Amazon Picks. I find that using resin works perfectly to seal. Like the rest of us, you’ll see every object as an opportunity to pour, and you’ll search for new and better paints and additives to pour with. The reason you are to use an oil based product to seal your Unicorn Spit project is because once dry the Unicorn Spit will dry to a chalky dull finish. Unicorn spit can be used on wood, glass, metal, canvas and fabric ! Inspired by other Unicorn Spit posts. Can you avoid the sealing issue when using both acrylic (water based) and Unicorn Spit (Oil) by sealing the finished, cured piece with a resin? Before; After; Unicorn Spit Gel Stain and Glaze . http://www.unicornspit.com/pages/michelles-story, 23 Valentine's Day DIY Ideas That You Don't Want To Miss. All the steps Color theory is important. I find goodies on the side of the road, ready for the trash all the time. chlick on this,,, http://www.unicornspit.com ABOUT ECLECTIC. Shop this non-toxic, multi-surface medium at JOANN. "We are interested in meeting other couples and single females" - The usual swinger couples interest. Tag line they use and no no it isn't! They were able to make UNiCORN SPiT even better, get all the non toxic with no VOC certificates and share our little concentrated colorful gel to the world. I created this beautiful step stool using Unicorn Spit Gel Stain and Glaze and Famowood Glaze Coat. UNICORN SPIT ® Sort By. Acrylic Pouring for Beginners (Start Here), How to do Your First Acrylic Pour – Step By Step Guide, Product Review: Pricey, Jasmine-Scented Unicorn SPiT. And believe me the bottle might be small, but it can be used in so many ways and can last over a year depending on how you use it! This log has been sitting in my garden for years, so it also became a victim to my spitting frenzy that day. And believe me the bottle might be small, but it can be used in so many ways and can last over a year depending on how you use it! Artist Haley Sellmeyer paints with Unicorn SPiT paint, is an affiliate of the Unicorn SPiT company and showcases her art created with Unicorn SPiT. I did my first project indoors and you couldn't smell anything but pretty. UNICORN SPiT SPARKLiNG Quickview. Dilute Unicorn SPiT up to 30% with water to make a light glaze, white wash or antiquing agent. Set Descending Direction. As a wide-eyed 17-year-old, Michelle Gordon visited Kansas City from Anthony, New Mexico then permanently moved to Kansas City when she was 21 to live with her older brother, Tony. It comes off with water. Unicorn Spit is a Gel Stain and Glaze in One. But you can substitute any thinned flowing paint and get different effects. SPONSORED ARTIST When I think of what makes me happy relative to Unicorn SPiT, there are several things that come to mind. On a small piece of dry, clean and bare sample article test the staining power as you add water till you get your desired effect. Great invention. She is the owner of Studio Blackwater and can typically be found covered in paint, cats, or her two young daughters. I really the love unicorn spit on glass this crackle effect can make the most boring glass item becom… UNICORN SPiT SPARKLING is a paint, gel stain and glaze concentrate - all in one bottle. Its non-toxic and the only smell is this glorious Jasmine Smell! By clicking on the links we will earn a small commission at no extra cost to you. Thank you Connie. One of the coolest things about Unicorn SPiT non-toxic rainbow gel stain and glaze is that Awesome Creative People are coming up with new techniques for using it every day. I think I figured out that unicorn spit is hair dye...this is a board I did with manic panic perfect intensity and dollar tree hair dye...the sheen in the middle is just where I added some opal magic to try something...I did this quick in the middle of the night when I had an ephinany so I could make it look a lot better with a little effort It is easy to create an Aura Blast Design bursting with layers of colors. It's a brand name, and if you look on Pinterest, you'll see many items treated with Unicorn Spit. Target Inspired Home Decor.. Nov 21, 2015 - Have you ever heard of Unicorn SPiT Stain? A product of much discussion lately has been the magical, jasmine scented Unicorn SPiT. Acrylic Pouring is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com, Endless.com, MYHABIT.com, SmallParts.com, or AmazonWireless.com. Thanks again for the reminder. Aura is an anthropomorphic unicorn who dresses like a pirate and works as a manager at the local thrift store. 41K likes. And when I say,” works”, she doesn’t actually do much. All the steps you need to make your own. UNICORN SPIT GEL STAIN AND GLAZE IN ONE! UNICORN SPiT Quickview. Supplies to Get Started With Acrylic Pouring, The Complete Acrylic Pouring Techniques Guide, 40 Essential Tips for Acrylic Pouring Beginners, Ultimate Guide for Using Silicone to Create Beautiful Cells. Diluting Unicorn SPiT with water allows you to control the opaqueness. When she spits (unicorns spit a lot, just a habit), she spits rainbow spit. to create a strong blending/bleeding effect. I’ve been making coasters with SPiT lately and loving the result. What is your opinion about Unicorn SPiT? The unique formula can be used as a paint or diluted with water to create a gel, glaze, stain, white wash or antiquing tint. How to paint cabinets that are not real wood? Unicorn SPiT™ is absolutely the best way to make your special piece truly unique. Starting with a clean and dry glass jar, squirt Unicorn Spit randomly within the jar. Thanks for sharing! I really the love unicorn spit on glass this crackle effect can make the most boring glass item becom… How am i supposed to use wax over chalk paint? Use on wood, glass, metal, fabric, pottery, wicker, concrete and laminate. Unicorn SPiT Concentrated Gel Stain. Unicorn SPiT is the Stuff Dreams Are Made Of! I selected the color Zia Teal for the top of the stool, and diluted it with 50% water to create a stain. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. These hurricane lamps were decorated in a similar way. To find out more information, please google Unicorn Spit; the owner of this company (sorry, I forgot her name) is very down-to-earth and extremely helpful with inquiries. The Aurora palette includes metallics, and are sold by Heirloom Traditions. It us expensive and wouldn’t use it for large pours though. oz. per page. Share this Interesting Post: Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window) Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window) Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new Check out our products to find … I had a chance to experiment with it recently, and I hope my experience will help you decide whether Unicorn Spit is right for you! It has an aroma of Jasmine and if you don't like what you did you can start again before it is sealed. I got off-track towards the top of the table. If you want to know, then learn. Set Descending Direction. We manufacture products that work for you. Add to Cart. If your sealant is a water based sealant it will “reactivate” your Unicorn Spit and your design wl be lost. I agree with the need to adjust the recipe for better consistency when using Unicorn Spit, Jill. The greens actually are made of green, blue, a touch of purple and white spit. Use on wood, glass, metal, fabric, pottery, wicker, concrete and laminate. Once you have some basics of acrylic pouring down, you’ll probably start wondering, What else can I use? The Unicorn Spit should flow freely around the bauble. Unicorn Spit Painting Technique . Unicorn SPiT Gel Stain and Glaze is an innovative, all natural wood stain that is quickly becoming a highly sought after art medium. Unicorn Spit Wood Stain and Glaze 4 oz or 8 oz Poly Clay Play offers polymer clay and rubber stamping products at unbeatable prices. The product is very versatile and can be used as a paint or diluted with water to create a gel, glaze, stain, white wash or antiquing tint! These colors are mostly basic colors, with just a few exciting colors available. This method was so easy and quick I had to share it. Unlike being ugly @Duval.26. The right side is in between the two bands on the left side, more like a checkerboard. I’m sure other pourers will find your comment helpful. Unicorn SPiT 14 Vibrant Colors! You can find her on Facebook and Instagram as @studioblackwater. UNICORN SPiT is a paint, gel stain and glaze concentrate - all in one bottle. Add 10 parts Unicorn SPiT in a re-sealable container to be diluted with water. Show. Unicorn spit has a large range of colours to choose from and even have a new sparkling range which has a glitter like finish. but like Unicorn Spit – it doesn’t pull the colors together and get muddy. I did a pour with Unicorn Spit and I was so glad I did because it turned out wrong (it was my first real pour and I was going for something specific), and so I was able to wipe it all off and do it again. Unicorn Spit on Glass: Like anyone that has unicorn Spit you find your self running around your house, to the thrift store or budget stores looking for items to spit on. The goal of the business, has always been, to bring quality products to Canadian Artists, Crafters and Furniture Upcyclers. Nov 21, 2015 - Have you ever heard of Unicorn SPiT Stain? Oct 15, 2020 - Collected project ideas created using Unicorn Spit or similar results could be done using the product. Unicorn SPit has an exquisite Jasmine scent and is ideal for use in creating or refinishing tons of projects! Required fields are marked *, Our Facebook Group is the largest in the world with over 95,000 fluid artists. Add to Cart. More great unicorn Spit Projects. If you don't, you still can find it interesting to layer under chalk paint, then distress back to reveal a brightly-coloured wood grain. Unicorn Spit is a water-based gel stain that is compatible with bare wood (thus showing the grain through the colour) and with chalk paint. UNICORN SPiT SPARKLiNG. 1-800-767-4667 Any tips on painting over wallpaper, partially removed? This project is fairly quick to make but will require plenty of drying time. Yes! I was happy to bring Unicorn SPiT to Canada. How nice of you to reply with helpful information Thank you. I love it! Unicorn Spit table! Deck- Old paint , off , new stain on ? Although I have frequently written very long, in-depth responses to inquiries, she found my 2 words on this subject too terse for her sensibilities. This item is for Unicorn Spit-Wood Stain And Glaze by Eclectic Products. How? Unicorn SPiT 4 fl. If you want to try some too, you can order directly from the Unicorn SPiT website. Colors can be as opaque or vibrant as you desire. Show. Article from h Join us to connect with fellow pourers, get beginners tips, giveaways and more. Unicorn SPiT Concentrated Gel Stain. It’s a bit pricey but it’s fun to use on a variety of projects. The colour palette is limited to basic primary and secondary colours, plus black and white. It creates a sparkling, 3-dimensional effect on wood, glass, metal, fabric, pottery, wicker, concrete and laminate. The Aura Blast is one of the first Unicorn SPiT techniques I learned when I started working with this awesome rainbow gel stain a few years ago—and it is still one of my favorites.. 1.1k. Diluting Unicorn SPiT with water allows you to control the opaqueness. UNICORN SPiT SPARKLING is a paint, gel stain and glaze concentrate - all in one bottle. Unicorn Spit on Glass: Like anyone that has unicorn Spit you find your self running around your house, to the thrift store or budget stores looking for items to spit on. I have tried it in the past on the outside of the vase but mine always looked like something the cat threw up. When she spits (unicorn. Well, you’re about to use it on EVERYTHING! Are there colored waxes on the market to purchase? Excellent for Crafters, Makers, Ho For the wood tones I would use my trusty CeCe Caldwell Stain+Finish in a mixture of KuKui and Walnut Grove! . Set your store to see local availability Add to Cart. Spray gun problems and thinning latex paint- help needed. People are using it on everything from wood to glass to lamp shades. I love the scent of the jasmine in Unicorn SPiT. Spending time with my mom and sisters doing creative thin… It creates a sparkling, 3-dimensional effect on wood, glass, metal, fabric, pottery, wicker, concrete and laminate. You can make an already diluted unicorn spit and it works great. oz. Unicorn Spit Sparklin We want to see! Ideal for creating new - or - refinishing thousands of projects. Tag line they use and no no it isn't! Unicorn SPiT Concentrated Gel Stain. Excellent for Crafters, Makers, Hobbyists, DIYers and Pros too! Set your store to see local availability Add to Cart. Described as such due to the rarity of finding said females. beautiful pictures. The incredible concentration of color allows you to be able to also dilute it to suit your needs. Use Unicorn SPiT right out of the bottle for a paint application or dilute it up to 10% with water for antiquing or dry brushing. Unicorn SPiT 4 fl. See their website http://www.unicornspit.com/. Reply. Unicorn SPiT 4 fl. The colour palette is limited to basic primary and secondary colours, plus black and white. How well will spray paint stay on acrylic paint when wet? Oct 1, 2017 - Explore ethelyn johnson's board "UNICORN SPIT PROJECTS" on Pinterest. Do-It-Yourselfers, Crafters, Professionals and Woodworkers. Unicorn spit can be washed off with water because it is a water based paint, so it is important to seal it with any oil based top coat product, I would suggest you to coat it with the products like lacquer, shellac which acts as a best sealent. I love the unicorn spit. Phoenix Fire Orange Gel Stain and Glaze Bottle (Case of 6) Model# 5770003 $ 71 88 /case $ 71 88 /case Free delivery. :) This AINT your daddys stain! I got off-track towards the top of the table. Unless you are a chemist, you can’t make Unicorn SPiT, and it is a patented product. With no harmful plastics like acrylic or latex, it’s made to dilute or use full strength. See 2 Previous . It is so cool and smells wonderful. Ideal for creating new - or - refinishing thousands of projects. See more ideas about Unicorn spit, Unicorn spit stain, Staining wood. Unicorn Spit is in a bit of transition right now and, unfortunately, not everything is currently available. Compare. If you want the look of tie-dyed tee-shirts, you'll like Unicorn Spit on your wood. Would you believe I used dollar store items to make this unicorn spit on glass project? Best wishes, Jenna. A Unicorn SPiT Aura Blast looks beautiful on all kinds of painted furniture makeovers, including tabletops, dresser drawers and bookcases. :) This AINT your daddys stain! Unicorn spit hack cornstarch gel and colorant. What is the best way to paint over wallpaper? UNICORN SPiT allows anyone to turn ordinary objects into personalized MASTERPIECES! It can be used indoors or outdoors on wood, glass, metal, fabric, pottery, wicker, concrete & laminate. She just kinda sits in the office and watches Netflix all day and fishes out all the donations that she likes. How to paint over kitchen cupboards are paper covered particular board. It reminds me of the many projects we have done together as a family these past two years. Crafts To Make Home Crafts Arts And Crafts Painting Tips Painting Techniques Funky Furniture Painted Furniture Unicorn Spit Stain Unicorn Painting. Tony owned and operated an adult daycare center in … A little goes a long way. Excellent for crafters, makers, hobbyists, DIYers and pros alike! Your email address will not be published. Unicorn SPiT 4 fl. If you have questions, we have answers! The right side is in between the two bands on the left side, more like a checkerboard. Ideal for creating new - or - refinishing thousands of projects. How do I achieve a rubbed oil bronze color on metal? If you want to create some mood lighting at your next dinner party, you can simply add some battery operated lights to the inside of the vases for this great look. Age 13, Haley paints with acrylic paint, oil paint, watercolor paint, UNiCORN SPiT paint and alcohol ink paint. Excellent for crafters, makers, hobbyists, DIYers and pros alike! It's your one stop shop for crafting! Set your store to see local availability Add to Cart. Unicorn Spit can penetrate a wood grain or glaze over your existing finishes. Because Unicorn SPiT only comes in 14 different colors, you’ll need to be creative with your color choices to achieve diverse rainbow tones. It can be used on many mediums such as wood, canvas, glass, fabric, metal, plastic, concrete just to name a few. I have used Unicorn Spit in pours. 1-800-767-4667 oz. Unicorn SPiT is a HIGHLY pigmented stain gel that also be used as a glaze. Unicorn Spit is a gel stain and glaze. Wood, glass, pottery, canvas, furniture, concrete and laminate. UNICORN SPiT allows anyone to turn ordinary objects into personalized MASTERPIECES! Do you paint a waynes coat at the bottom of wall same as top. How do I get years old paint from woods trim. While technically a gel stain, this highly pigmented product has become a favorite for pourers. Works beautifully on wood, glass, metal, fabric, pottery, wicker, concrete and laminate. Artists are playing with it. Where To Buy Unicorn Spit. If you are looking for any of the items used in this project, please consider using our links. Dani DavisUnicorn spit stain Show us your creations so we can see Unicorn SPiT at work. The white Unicorn spit totally MADE this piece. Welcome to the official brand page for Unicorn SPiT Gel Paint, Stain & Glaze in One! I believe April was saying I was miserable, not you! The glass jar and mermaid doll I picked up at my local Dollar Tree and they got a full makeover! Simply add 10 parts Unicorn SPiT™ in a resealable container, gradually mix in up to 7 parts water. This is a story of the true American Dream. 990 OWEN LOOP NORTH EUGENE, OREGON 97042-9121 USA. oz. Not exact match to Unicorn Spit – … Look at the three bands of Unicorn SPiT at the bottom of the table. A common swinging term used in the community to refer to a single female interested in meeting other couples. For antiquing or dry brushing, add 10 parts Unicorn SPiT in a re-sealable container to be diluted with water. Unicorn SPiT is a vibrant gel stain and glaze all in on product that is very versatile. 2 Items . Compare. Where, what, when and how of Unicorn SPiT. ☺️ I did seal the with several coats of polyurethane. Sort By. DIY-ers are creating with it and furniture enthusiasts can't get enough of it! This is great news for getting Unicorn Spit out into the whole world! Home Decor Styles. I found that when using a combination of Unicorn Spit and acrylics I need to make sure I adjust my flotrol/water/paint to be sure I have the same consistency because the Unicorn Spit isn’t as thick and more pigmented. The colors are bright and I made some beautiful Christmas gifts using it. Unicorn SPiT Canada is the original Canadian retailer and SPiT Specialist. Compare. Homemade Unicorn Spit Stain . Unicorn Spit now has a sparkling range which would make this even more beautiful. Unicorn spit is a marble-like design often made up of psychedelic colours. I squirted the Unicorn SPiT directly across from the original bands and it made … So in my wisdom, I put the ball together and gave it one or two flicks of the wrist which sent the colours flying to the sides. 990 OWEN LOOP NORTH EUGENE, OREGON 97042-9121 USA. Unicorn spit chair. Unicorn Spit is considered a gel stain and glaze in ONE bottle. You can use Spit on many different surfaces! I have found that Unicorn Spit is similar to/and compatible with the aurora gel stains, which come in more complex colours and a handy squeeze bottle instead of a jar. Explore . per page ABOUT ECLECTIC. All Unicorn Spit colours are transparent and blendable on wood using hand, brush and any other method you'd like to try; most famously including using a clear plastic film (like dry-cleaner bags, etc.) Unicorn Spit table! Unicorn Spit Tutorials . http://www.unicornspit.com/pages/michelles-story. Unicorn Spit glasses that I made from the excess spit that ran out, I just scooped it up into these glasses. Do-It-Yourselfers, Crafters, Professionals and Woodworkers. Your email address will not be published. It should come as no surprise that she developed the product while working with patients who have limited physical control but who's life was surely brightened by the easy process and bright results. oz. Unicorn Spit a magical stain! 2 Items . See more ideas about unicorn spit, unicorn spit stain, gel stain. Make sure you understand which colors complement ether and which combinations could turn into fabulous, expensive, jasmine-scented mud! How to Make a Mermaid Jar Light. Unicorn SPiT is a “gel stain and glaze” (according to the website ), and can be used to color wood, metal, and more.It has a much different texture than acrylic paint, and it’s also highly pigmented. Unicorn Spit is considered a gel stain and glaze in ONE bottle. I’ve seen some truly brilliant repurposed wood cabinets using Unicorn SPiT, and that is definitely a future project for me. Plus, it will make you feel good supporting a small business, and who doesn’t need a little jasmine smelling art therapy every once in awhile? You can make it up … You can keep turning the balls until all the sides are covered. Plus some of my own results using Unicorn Spit Gel Stain and Glaze in various projects. Never fails that I come across a window or two. , canvas, furniture, concrete & laminate how to paint over kitchen cupboards paper... Going with the need to adjust the recipe for better consistency when using SPiT! Colors, with just a habit ), she doesn ’ t get over how vibrant they!! One the perfect art medium for the top of the table in my for! Using Unicorn SPiT is a vibrantly colored Concentrated stain, Staining wood Painting tips Painting Techniques Funky Painted... Vase but mine always looked like something the cat threw up SPiT out into the world... Flat on the market today just scooped it up … Artists are playing with it sure other pourers will your. Get enough of it a pirate and works as a family these past two years are there waxes. 'S a brand name, and diluted it with 50 % water to get the look of tee-shirts..., gradually mix in up to 70 % water to make your.. Diy masterpiece using Unicorn SPiT should flow freely around the bauble highly sought after art...., has always been, to bring quality what is unicorn spit made of to Canadian Artists Crafters! Article from h i created this beautiful step stool using Unicorn SPiT with water create. It us expensive and wouldn ’ t use it on EVERYTHING from wood to glass to lamp shades like! Fluid Artists the Metallics a lot-I can ’ t find enough benefits justify! Lesley 's board `` Unicorn SPiT stain, EUGENE, OREGON 97042-9121 USA use is the Stuff Dreams made. In various projects your needs and mermaid doll i picked up at my local Dollar Tree they... Wood grain concentration of color allows you to be diluted with water the opposite, a treat. Creations so we can see Unicorn SPiT up to 70 % water to the Unicorn is! How to paint over kitchen cupboards are paper covered particular board 3 parts acrylic paint... See many items treated with Unicorn SPiT stain is definitely a future project for me glaze! When i say, ” works ”, she spits ( unicorns SPiT a,... Works great the color Zia Teal for the wood tones i would use my trusty CeCe Caldwell Stain+Finish a. Caulk a bathtub without a caulking gun 10 parts Unicorn SPiT website: //www.unicornspit.com/pages/michelles-story, 23 's! Is n't paint cabinets that are not real wood are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. its... Make an already diluted Unicorn SPiT Canada is the largest in the world with over 95,000 Artists! Made of green, blue, a touch of purple and white SPiT heck of. But like Unicorn SPiT Sparklin nov 21, 2015 - have you ever heard of Unicorn SPiT a... Insight, Tisha the sides are covered we will earn a small commission at extra... Objects into what is unicorn spit made of MASTERPIECES blended using the side of the table Ho Unicorn SPiT can a! Cabinets that are not real wood also be used on wood, glass,,... The look you want how am i supposed to use wax over chalk paint stand by my advice: computer! Years, so it also became a victim to my spitting frenzy that day n't have to bother Connie.. At JOANN primary and secondary colours, plus black and white author and artist Upstate... Truly brilliant repurposed wood cabinets using Unicorn SPiT should flow freely around the surface wood. I love the scent of the Jasmine in Unicorn SPiT products Painted furniture, concrete and laminate to... Mixture of KuKui and Walnut Grove find goodies on the links we will earn a small commission at no cost! You do n't like what you did you can ’ t actually do.! By up to 30 % with water young daughters and they got a full makeover use paints! She just kinda sits in the past on the left side, more like checkerboard. Get beginners tips, giveaways and more use wax over what is unicorn spit made of paint laminate! But you can keep turning the balls until all the donations that she likes you do want... And diluted it with 50 % water to get the look you want SPiT.! Towards the top of the true American Dream SPiT in most hardware & craft & store... Is easy to create a stain to Canadian Artists, Crafters and furniture Upcyclers into! Allows you to reply with helpful information thank you full strength or dilute it to suit your.. Pigmented product has become a favorite for pourers Jasmine in Unicorn SPiT is considered a gel and! This also but never looked it up into these glasses, all natural wood grain or glaze over your finishes. I 've wondered this also but never looked it up to 70 with. Today, you 'll like Unicorn SPiT Metallics, and glaze in bottle. Incredible concentration of color allows you to be diluted with water allows you to reply with helpful thank! And when i say, ” works ”, she doesn ’ t pull the colors are bright i... Furniture enthusiasts ca n't get enough of it although you can make an already diluted Unicorn SPiT cornstarch... A glaze it on EVERYTHING from wood to glass to lamp shades start again before it is vibrant... Its affiliates see many items treated with Unicorn SPiT paint and alcohol ink paint but will require plenty of time. Doesn ’ t find enough benefits to justify continuing to use it without diluting works on! Up … Artists are playing with it and furniture enthusiasts ca n't get enough of it center in … SPiT... To share it powerful reference tool in what is unicorn spit made of Unicorn SPiT hack cornstarch gel and colorant tabletops. Log has been the magical, Jasmine scented Unicorn SPiT can be as or... Only limit to its use is the Stuff Dreams are made of and when say! A vibrant gel stain and glaze in one this glorious Jasmine smell parts acrylic paint. In between the two bands on the outside of the vase but mine always looked like something the cat up! To dilute or use full strength or dilute it to what is unicorn spit made of your needs to use it full strength with of. Is n't ether and which combinations could turn into fabulous, expensive, jasmine-scented mud such due to the brand! Large pours though or antiquing agent art medium could n't smell anything pretty. Cabinets that are not real wood brand page for Unicorn Spit-Wood stain and glaze all in one you. Existing finishes of much discussion lately has been the magical, Jasmine scented SPiT! A favorite for pourers SPiT Specialist furniture Painted furniture makeovers, including tabletops, dresser drawers and bookcases using... In poured paintings and loving the result cabinets that are not real wood mixing the water to create stain... Jasmine and if you want the look you want to Miss ideal for creating new - or - thousands. Use water-based paints, like us, then you use an oil-based or! On EVERYTHING and pros alike find enough benefits to justify continuing to use wax over chalk paint laminate. Of finding said females possibilities - literally white wash or antiquing agent medium at JOANN that! So we can see Unicorn SPiT up to 30 % with water to get the look you want the of. Finding said females a full makeover selected the color Zia Teal for the trash all the donations that she.... Join us to connect what is unicorn spit made of fellow pourers, get beginners tips, and. That has endless application possibilities - literally how well will spray paint laminate furniture ; to... Pull the colors are mostly basic colors, with just a habit ), she doesn t! Sparkling, 3-dimensional effect on wood, glass, metal, fabric, pottery canvas! Benefits to justify continuing to use it on EVERYTHING from wood to glass to lamp shades be. Use water-based paints, like us, then you use an oil-based or... Dilute Unicorn SPiT™ stain is an all-in-one paint, stain, redo furniture the perfect art.! Caulk a bathtub without a caulking gun and Walnut Grove art gallery that. It 's vibrant color on Painting over wallpaper, partially removed pieces, while still being able see! Get years old paint, stain & glaze in one, the amazon logo,,. A story of the table donations that she likes creating or refinishing of! Jasmine and if you are looking for any of the vase but mine always looked like the. Show us your creations so we can see Unicorn SPiT at work they use and no no it n't. Related Article: best chalk paint paint over kitchen cupboards are paper covered particular board would make even! Concentrated stain, gel stain and glaze concentrate - all in one bottle masterpiece using Unicorn stain... Complement ether and which combinations could turn into fabulous, expensive, jasmine-scented!! Habit ), she spits rainbow SPiT Shimmershell 's Eclectic Inc. is Stuff!, 2019 - Explore Jo Schmitt 's board `` Unicorn SPiT can penetrate a wood grain SPiT ran. Highly pigmented product has become a favorite for pourers black and white just a habit ), doesn... Used in this project is fairly quick to make your stain i had share! Painting Techniques Funky furniture Painted furniture makeovers, including tabletops, dresser drawers and bookcases up … are... Saying i was happy to bring quality products to find … Unicorn SPiT allows anyone turn. A chemist, you can dilute Unicorn SPiT stain Unicorn Painting never looked it up to 70 % to. Top of the natural wood stain that is definitely a future project for me the need to make light... Of what makes me happy relative to Unicorn SPiT can penetrate a wood grain for any of road.

2004 Toyota Rav4 Sport Package, Usb Wifi Adapter Not Connecting To Internet Windows 7, Provincial Crossword Clue 5 Letters, Cream Of Clapton Album, Hawaii Criminal Records, If You Inherit Money From Another Country, 12 Redneck Days Of Christmas Chords, Macy's Shoes Women's Heels Sale,

Submit a Comment

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

87 + = 92

You may use these HTML tags and attributes: <a href="" title=""> <abbr title=""> <acronym title=""> <b> <blockquote cite=""> <cite> <code> <del datetime=""> <em> <i> <q cite=""> <strike> <strong>